Yel. 19years young. I'm not heartbroken anymore and I now know that love will not find me unless I find it myself. I don't sleep a lot like I used to. I stopped listening to sad music. I still get excited over simple things like a doughnut. I want to be a part of a faction -'Dauntless'. Hmm, My life's in a so-so mode right now.
May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.
We’re always told to be gentle, kind, and patient with others, and nothing is wrong with that because we all need to be actively doing those things to better one another. But I don’t think we’re told enough how important it is to love ourselves, too. Now I don’t mean being self-focused and selfish. I mean truly getting to know yourself - your quirks and your depth, your hurts and your passions. Learning to love yourself is not a simple journey, but oh my gosh is it a thrill.
I believe in timing you know, i envision a future where everything falls into place and im ready and prepared and then by that time I’ll be happy. Um, i wanted to be perfect or something. I know this is unrealistic and all that. What if it never happens? What if time flies by so fast and you weren’t what you thought you would be. Oh but what if it does? What if halfway through that I meet someone? What if a few years from now I never want to be perfect anymore? Too many thoughts on the future and present. Hmmm.
I hope that someday, somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight, and that’s all they do. They don’t pull away. They don’t look at your face. They don’t try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms, without an ounce of selfishness in it.
1. Sleep with your window uncovered. That way when you wake up your walls will be lit up.
2. When you smell something that reminds you of past events, childhood, summer; take that in. Remember how happy those moments were and remind yourself they will happen again.
3. Cuddle up with your stuffed animals, pets, blankets, even ice cream if that’s what you want to cuddle with. Then watch some happy and funny movies. No sad movies my little doodle bugs, you don’t need to dwell and cry today, be relaxed and happy.
4. If you are having a bad day then turn it around. Smile and kill them with kindness.
5. Remember to breathe. I have days where I cry myself to sleep because I’m sad, I have anxiety attacks and overwhelming amounts of depression. And I can’t sit here and pretend that I know what you are going through but I am telling you to appreciate the little things. DAMMIT IF ALL YOU EVER HAVE ARE THE LITTLE THINGS THEN APPRECIATE THEM WITH ALL YOUR HEART. BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE, YOU ARE LIVING, AND TO LIVE IS ENOUGH. I am so glad you are here and I wish you fucking were too.
- Trying to Help You Keep Going, Love Blossite (via blossite)
Eat food from farmers markets.
Drink good tea each morning.
Read books that make you feel.
Paint, even if you’re awful.
Write, even when you have nothing to say.
Sit in the fresh air outside.
Go on hikes.
Swim in lakes and wade in streams.
Sleep as long as you need.
Work hard at what you love.
Work hard at what you hate.
I am a very introverted person who enjoys spending time alone, but l do occasionally like to pop out of my bubble and meet other people. When l connect with people, l connect very deeply. I’m not very surface, l can’t cold talk. I always get straight to the core: l want to know what their biggest defeat is or such like.
i’m honestly one of those people that are just there like yeah i have friends and people talk to me but i’m nobody’s favorite person and nobody looks forward to talking to me everyday or anything and it sucks